For visitors want to see an amazing cave with little adventure.
(Phong Nha – Paradise Cave – Dark Cave – Phong Nha)
Runs Daily: 08h30 – 17h30
Tour price: Adults 1,350,000 vnd; Children under 1.3m tall – 50% off. Children under 1.1 m tall – FREE
This National Park Discovery Tour will give you an overview of the National Park and the popular attractions at a very affordable price. Whilst driving a loop around the National Park, you will stop to see the tourist highlights of the park. Starting with some history and culture at Eight Ladies Cave and the Highway 20 War Martyrs Memorial in the morning, you will then visit the spectacular Paradise Cave where you will have time to take in the scale and beauty of this cave passage. After lunch, you take on the challenges of the adventurous and very popular Dark Cave!
Places and activities during the Tour include:
- Eight Ladies Cave (hang Tam Co) & War Martyr Memorial
- Paradise Cave (dong Thien Duong)
- Dark Cave for zip-lining, kayaking, swimming and a mud bath
Adventure level: Low to moderate Low to moderate – Suitable for most ages and abilities. Some physical fitness required including climbing stairs, swimming and walking on uneven and slippery ground. Some scrambling is required in Dark Cave, and there is lots of mud. Please note that there is a weight requirement for the zip-line – you must be between 40 and 90kg.
What to bring:
- Clothing to cover your knees and shoulders whilst you are in the temple
- Shoes with good grip for Paradise Cave. No flip flops (in cause wet weather)
- Dark colored swimwear to change in to for Dark Cave (light items might get mud stained)
- A travel towel or Sarong (not the room towels please!)
Tour includes: Transport by minivan; Lunch and bottled water; All entrance fees; English speaking guide
Information, we need to know from you, upon booking with us:
- Confirm the tour you would like to book
- Full name(s) of participant(s)
- When you would like to go
- Meal Option (Meat or Vegetarian)
- Pick-up location